Latest centre information
From 5 November, Eldon Square will be partially open.
We’ve loved welcoming you back to the centre over these past few months, but we must now ask you once again to only visit for essential purposes.
From Thursday 5 November, Eldon Square will be supporting our local community by providing access to essential services such as pharmacies, supermarkets and opticians. Food outlets are also permitted to offer takeaway and some of our brands will be offering click & collect services.
Essential stores that are open;
- Boots (Grey’s Quarter): Monday – Saturday 7:30am-8pm, Sunday 11am-5pm
- Boots (St. George’s Way): Monday – Saturday 7:30am-8pm, Sunday 11am-5pm
- Holland & Barrett: Monday – Saturday 9am – 6pm, Sunday 11am-5pm
- Poundland (Clayton Street): Monday – Saturday 7:30am – 7:30pm, Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Poundland (St. George’s Way): Monday – Saturday 8am – 8pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Ryman: Monday – Saturday 9am – 5:30pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Specsavers: Monday – Saturday 9am – 6pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Timpson: Monday – Saturday: 10am – 5pm, Sunday: 11am – 5pm
- Vision Express: Monday – Saturday 9am – 6pm, Sunday 11am-5pm
- Waitrose & Partners: Monday – Saturday 7:30am-8pm, Sunday 11am-5pm
Food outlets open for takeaway only;
Please note, food and drink must be consumed outside the centre.
- ASK Italian
- Costa (Blackettbridge)
- Costa (Eldon Square Bus Station)
- Frankie & Benny’s
- Krispy Kreme
- Starbucks (near Debenhams)
- Starbucks (Old Eldon Square)
- Umai Mi
Stores offering click & collect services only;
- John Lewis & Partners
- Kurt Keiger
- The Perfume Shop
Please remember when visiting the centre to always follow marked routes, visit with your household only and you must wear a face covering. Everyone that visits the centre, whether that’s to work or shop, will need to wear a face covering. A face covering is something which safely covers the nose and mouth; visitors can buy reusable or single-use face coverings as well as also use a scarf, bandana, religious garment or hand-made cloth covering but these must securely fit round the side of the face.
We know that the experience will feel different, however we hope these measures will help provide all our visitors with additional reassurance. Thank you for doing your part in helping to make our centre a safe place for all.
Accessing the centre:
All main entrances will remain open with the exception of:
- Newgate Street (near Debenhams)
- Rooftop car park entrances
- John Lewis link bridge from the Eldon Square multi-storey
Please make sure you keep to the left hand side so we can maintain safe social distancing.
Other key information for your visit:
Toilets: Toilet facilities at St. Andrew’s Way (near Debenhams) and in Grey’s Quarter (near our restaurants) will be temporarily closed. Our toilets on St. George’s Way (near Waitrose) will remain open during centre hours.
Accessible toilets and baby change facilities are available too, please ask a member of staff for directions.
Customer services: Our Customer Service Desks near Fenwick, Debenhams and Grey’s Quarter will be temporarily closed. If you have a query while in centre, please just ask a member of staff on the mall who will be happy to help!
Customer lockers, Amazon lockers and mobile phone charging boxes will remain not in use.