King Charles III’s Coronation Dinner at Fenwick
Join Fenwick on May 5 in Arthur’s to mark His Majesty King Charles III’s coronation with a spectacular dinner.
Fenwick will be providing the royal treatment consisting of spectacular food, plenty of bubbles and exceptional live entertainment at their celebratory dinner.
A stunning and decadent three-course menu has been specially designed for the coronation and features some of the King’s favourite flavours, including a welcome drink Mint Julep with a whisky base.
Reinventing the traditional brass band format with a 21st-century spin, Backstage Brass will be bringing a funky and beat-driven arrangement of classic and modern tunes.
- Asparagus, watercress & truffled mushroom salad with soft-boiled egg (V)
- Asparagus, watercress & truffled mushroom salad (VG)
- Curried Spring lamb pie with creamed potato & spring greens, mango chutney yoghurt
- Coronation aubergine pie with creamed potato & spring greens, mango chutney yoghurt (V)
- Strawberry & ginger trifle
- Strawberry & ginger almond milk panna cotta (Vg)
Join Fenwick in celebrating this momentous mark in British history by booking your table at its Coronation Dinner fit for a king today.
The coronation dinner will take place between 6.45pm-10pm. Priced at £60 per person, open to guests over the age of 18 years old.