Elf School at Eldon Square is the perfect place to immerse your children in the magic of Christmas and become an elf for the day.
Join us on Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 November and Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 December for a fun-filled festive event at upper-level Grey’s Quarter (opposite Chatime)
Children will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the whimsical world of Santa’s little helpers and become full-fledged elf.
Eldon Square’s Elf School offers a one-of-a-kind experience for children of all ages. During a delightful 30-minute session, your little ones can transform into Santa’s cheerful little helpers. This enjoyable activity will transport them to a world of creativity, imagination, and, most importantly, Christmas spirit!
Please note that the 11 am session of each day will be a quieter experience for children; no music or singing will occur at this session.
Only children attending the event are required to have a valid ticket.
Book your time slot on the 25th of November here.
Book your time slot on the 26th of November here.
Book your time slot on the 9th of December here.
Book your time slot on the 10th of December here.
What to Expect at Elf School
Transform into an Elf
Transform your little ones into an elf as they step into Elf School. Greeted by our head elf, Candy Cane, you will receive your very own elf hat and rosy cheeks face paint as you embark on your journey to graduating from Elf School.
Sing-along and Storytime
Delving into the world of Santa and all things Christmas, you will hear a Christmas story to remember. Plus, the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear in our Christmas sing-along.
Present Stacking game
Full of fun, laughter and games, you will work with your fellow elves to stack the tallest tower of presents ever!
It’s time to make your reindeer food for Christmas Eve; grab a bag and fill it with our special magic reindeer food to leave out for Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.
All children will receive a certificate, a chocolate lolly, and a colouring-in sheet to take home.
The Children’s Foundation
During the event, donations will be welcomed to The Children’s Foundation. The charity was established in 1990 in response to the country’s worst children’s health levels to improve the health and well-being of children and young people in the Northeast.
Today, The Children’s Foundation continue to improve the health and well-being of the most vulnerable and marginalised children and young people from birth to 18 in the Northeast by Making Serious Stuff Fun!
All The Children’s Foundation’s work is based within the North East of England, and their main focus remains set on Early Years, children’s Mental Health and Children’s Physical Health and are proud of our delivering in each of these child health themes.
- Can I amend or cancel my booking? Please email clare.cannon@eldonsquare if you wish to amend or cancel your booking.
- Do you accept walk-ins?– Walk-ins are accepted on the day if the time slot is not at full capacity; we cannot guarantee a place. Please book a ticket to guarantee your place.
- I am an adult do I need a ticket to accompany my child? No, only children are required to have a valid ticket.
- When should I arrive?– Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your timeslot. We cannot guarantee entry to late arrivals.
- What is the minimum age? – Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Is the event wheelchair accessible?– Yes.
- Tickets are showing as unavailable. How do I book?– Please choose a different day or time slot, as the time slot may be fully booked
- Is there a SEND Session?– Yes. Our 11:00 am time slot on the 25 & 26 November and 9 &10 December will be quiet; no music or singing will occur during this session.
- Will I see Santa? Santa will not be attending Elf School.