Number of hours: 20-30
Number of vacancies: 1
14 November 2021
Originating in London in 1981, OFFICE/OFFSPRING is a world leading authority on fashion footwear. Our broad, curated range of the latest in-demand footwear styles and our vast portfolio of stores mean that we are proud to offer the best product and service to our loyal customers. Working in an OFFICE store is fast paced, demanding and the perfect place to build your career in retail. Our OFFICE stockroom staff are hardworking and logical. Their attention to detail is second to none and they keep our store’s running smoothly. As a Stockroom Assistant for OFFSPRING you are an integral number of our store team.
What does a Stockroom Assistant role look like?
- Maintaining accurate records of stock by using invoices and stock diary
- To know, understand and strive to exceed the store KPI targets for each week and month
- Processing all deliveries efficiently using company procedures
- Ensure all branch transfers in/out are actioned following company procedures
- Ensure that all auditable processes and administration are actioned to company guidelines
- Organising all daily and weekly stockroom paperwork
- Reporting any discrepancies or irregularities with deliveries to your line manager
- Develop knowledge of products, new lines and best sellers to communicate replenishment issues with your manager
- Supporting and helping colleagues with their work as and when required
- To maintain a clean, tidy and orderly stockroom
What we are looking for?
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to work in fast paced demanding retail environment with an enthusiastic, flexible attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and as part of a wider team
What we are offering you?
- A fun, fast paced, demanding retail environment – our staff love working for OFFICE/OFFSPRING because they are able to contribute ideas that are listened to and often implemented
- World Class training and development – enjoy on the job training as well as training and development that is run by HQ
- Amazing colleagues – work is so much easier when you work with like-minded people. We are proud to hire passionate people who are driven to succeed
- Succession planning – we recognise our superstars and we aren’t afraid to offer them promotions and moves to encourage them to keep learning and developing
To apply please email CV to [email protected]