Number of hours: 40
Store: Eldon Square
Location: Eldon Square Shopping Centre
Working Days: Monday – Sunday (12 week shift rotation)
Working times between: 7am – 11pm
Pay rate: £10.05 per hour
About the role:
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a busy client site. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislations.
Behaviour and culture:
- You will promote our operational focus on compliance, communication, consistency and collaboration in all you deliver.
- You will be an ambassador for the centre and for security, and as such you will actively promote recognition for the team, the centre, and the wider business through your exemplary behaviour.
Day to day:
- Understanding the key aspects of the security strategy for the centre and to follow instruction from your line manager to deliver services in line with the assignment instructions.
- To maintain and develop the customer service standards of the centre
- Ensure that a customer focused, hands off security culture is always maintained and situations in line with company policy and safe hold training.
- Respond to all incidents in the centre to a safe and satisfactory conclusion.
- Responsible for issuing enforcements notifications to relevant excluded parties and ensure that all information is collated in accordance with the data protection act.
- To have pride in the centre and help to maintain its high standards in all areas of your work.
- Patrol of the centre, incident reporting & First Aid Support.
- Landlord & tenant compliance checks.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
To succeed in the role you will need the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within the Security industry is an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
- CCTV licence would be an advantage, training can be given
To apply please visit the OCS website.