Number of hours: 20
Number of vacancies: 1
As a Sales Consultant for Goldsmiths you will play a crucial role in assisting the Store to deliver their sales targets and achieve their key objectives. Looking to build on your retail and product knowledge you will be a dedicated and committed team player with a passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring that everyone has an amazing experience in our Stores.
Essential Experience / Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional, positive approach
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Motivated, proactive and dedicated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- Jewellery and watch product knowledge
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills
- External jewellery qualifications
- Visual merchandising skills
- Working to sales targets
As a Sales Consultant you will ensure that you are working in a professional manner at all times; using your excellent interpersonal skills and passion for the business to engage with customers and colleagues.
Being a role model for the Goldsmiths brand you will be a committed and dedicated team player; identifying, sharing and spreading best practice not just in your own store but throughout the wider business.
You will be well presented at all times with a positive “can do” attitude; delivering excellent customer service to everyone that you meet, you will play a key role in the store’s success!
You will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- Direct selling
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Adhering to policies and procedures
- Processing payments
- Continuous development of product knowledge
- Completion of relevant training via e-learning
- Adhering to company dress code
Applicants can apply in store with a CV.