Retail Sales Consultant
Number of hours: 24
Number of vacancies: 1
£9.83 per hour; OTE 1st year £12,776.11
24 hours per week
As Sales Consultants at Beaverbrooks, we’re not here to passively take payments from customers. We’re here to passionately sell stunning pieces of jewellery, watches and diamonds.
To create moments that will last a lifetime. For every customer, every time.
Every single day holds the promise of a moment you’ll never forget.
We are proud to have recently achieved the number 1 position in the prestigious 100 Best Companies to Work For List 2021, in addition to being announced as ‘Retail’s Best Company to Work For’ 2021.
- Knowing how to encourage love and appreciation for our products – knowing each one of them and what makes it special
- Knowing how to display and present products in a way that lights up customers’ eyes as they pass windows and once in store too
- Listening to customers to understand their needs and price ranges
- Seeing customers’ eyes light up when we help them find the perfect item
- Be prepared for accountability – you’re going to have to work hard to keep up
The ideal candidate
- Passion for customer experience is only equalled by your down-to-earth approach
- You’ll love working with colleagues who share the same values and commitment to amazing service as you
- You’re the kind of person who knows the value of listening to customers and who is open and honest with them
- Maybe you’ll have some merchandising experience to enhance your ability to create the extraordinary. We’ll train you if not, but one thing’s for sure… you’ll certainly have a great eye for detail and what good looks like
- You not only have a brilliant instinct, but also an understanding that you’re going to have to put plenty in to get out what you want
Some benefits include:
- Bonus scheme
- Holidays are 28 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 33 days the March after completion of 2 years’ service
- Outstanding staff discounts
- Career progression
- Wellbeing scheme
- Contributory Pension & Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
We are a COVID secure work place – whilst government restrictions have been lifted, at Beaverbrooks our store safety measures will remain in place for now.
Our focus throughout has been keeping our customers and colleagues safe, so we’ll continue to wear face coverings and observe social distancing – and we’ll be asking our customers to do the same.
To apply please go to the Beaverbrooks website.