Retail Sales Consultant
Number of hours: 40
Number of vacancies: 1
£9.83 per hour; OTE 1st year £21,293.51
This is a great opportunity to work for an award winning, jewellery retailer recognised as:
- The #1 Best Large Company in the UK and ‘Retail’s Best Company to Work For’ in the prestigious 100 Best Companies to Work For list 2021
- ‘Employer of the Year’ and ‘Retailer of the Year’ for 2021 at the UK Jewellery Awards
- ‘Best Place to Work’ at The Retail Week Awards 2020
As a Retail Sales Consultant at Beaverbrooks, we’re not here to passively take payments from customers. We’re here to passionately sell stunning pieces of jewellery, watches and diamonds.
To create moments that will last a lifetime. For every customer, every time.
You will enjoy seeing customers’ eyes light up when we help them find the perfect item. Gifts for friends, family and loved ones. People treating themselves to something special. Engagements, weddings, birthdays and Christmases.
Every single day holds the promise of a moment you’ll never forget.
- You will have the ability to encourage love and appreciation from our products. So it means knowing each one of them and what makes it special. You’ll get the training, skills and knowledge you need through home study, accelerated learning and individual coaching
- You’ll display and present those products in a way that lights up customers’ eyes as they pass our windows and once they’re in store too
- Listening to customers to understand their needs and price ranges, too. How much they would like to spend for something really special. And how you can help them find that.
- Make no mistake, there’s a lot to learn. About the products, the people and the Beaverbrooks Way. After all we’re jewellers not cashiers.
- And be prepared for accountability. Truth is, you’re going to have to work hard if you want to keep up. But believe us, you’ll want to keep up.
- We’re realistic about people’s goals. That’s why our sales targets are always based on last year’s achievements. We let you know how well you’re doing so you can grow your skills and help grow the business. And so we can reward you properly when you do even better.
The Ideal Candidate
- As for you, your passion for the customer experience is only equalled by your down-to-earth approach. And you’ll love working with colleagues who share the same values and commitment to amazing service as you.
- You’re the kind of person who knows the value of listening to customers. Who’s open and honest with them. Who likes to turn the everyday into the extraordinary.
- Maybe you’ll have some merchandising experience to enhance your ability to create the extraordinary. We’ll train you if not, but one thing’s for sure… You’ll certainly have a great eye for detail and what good looks like.
- And you not only have a brilliant instinct but also an understanding that you’re going to have to put plenty in to get out what you want. That’s what makes you truly unique.
This role would be great for candidates who are currently Sales Assistants, Retail Assistants and Retail Sales Associates.
We are a COVID secure work place – whilst government restrictions have been lifted, at Beaverbrooks our store safety measures will remain in place for now.
Our focus throughout has been keeping our customers and colleagues safe, so we’ll continue to wear face coverings and observe social distancing – and we’ll be asking our customers to do the same.
To apply please visit the Beaverbrooks website.