OCS Security Officer
Number of hours: 40 hours
Number of vacancies: 1
Store: Eldon Square
Contract Type – Permanent – Employee
Working Days – Monday – Sunday
Working Times Between – 07.00 am and 11.00 pm
Shift Pattern -12 week rotating shift pattern
Pay Rate – £10.05 per hour
Job Reference – VE/15079
Ensuring the security and safety of customer buildings and personnel.
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a busy client site. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislations.
Your main responsibilities may also include:
- Acting as first-line support to employees and visitors to the site, providing a professional and friendly service.
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
- Service area barrier control and traffic management.
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
- SIA licence is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
- CCTV licence would be an advantage training can be given
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future – eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low-interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards are given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award-nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
How to apply?
Click here to apply for this role.