Digital Marketing Executive
Number of hours: Full time
Number of vacancies: 1
Store: Eldon Square
20 May 2022
MAPP looks after over £14bn of commercial property across our five UK offices. We work on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance. We are growing and over the last 12 months have added some of the best, most dynamic property managers around to our already first class team.
An opportunity has arisen at Eldon Square for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the existing team. The successful candidate will have an important and exciting role supporting the marketing team to deliver compelling marketing campaigns that drive brand metrics, footfall, retailer sales and market share for the shopping and dining destination, in line with the centre’s annual marketing business plan.
Essential duties will include:
- Support the marketing team to deliver the centre’s annual marketing business plan in line with the overall strategy for the centre
- Support to deliver events, promotions and service initiatives to achieve marketing objectives in line with the overall marketing strategy for the centre and introduce new digitally related ideas to enhance individual campaigns.
- Manage brands content across the centre’s digital platforms in a timely manner, including new brands, new ranges, events and key promotions.
- Support the marketing manager to ensure that all marketing communications, including collateral produced for brands, visitors, local community stakeholders, CR partners or commercial partners is in line with brand guidelines and ensure sign off through the correct approvals process.
- Assist with the evaluation of all marketing activities and reporting of results for each campaign, as well as ensuring that regular centre reporting timescales are met, including monthly reporting and key performance indicators.
- Communicate and nurture relationships with brands through regular retailer forums and face-to-face visits, to raise awareness of marketing campaigns and opportunities and to curate engaging content that can be amplified via the centre’s website and owned channels.
- Help the Marketing Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager with marketing collateral and curate content that supports and promotes the delivery of a CR plan that addresses the needs of the community in line with the centre objectives.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team where required and work in conjunction with all colleagues to maintain consistently high standards within the centre.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Creativity & good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with excellent proofreading skills
- Prior CRM database knowledge would be useful
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of Google Analytics, website CMS systems and email service provider tools.
- Practical experience of copywriting and content creation e.g. videos.
- Experience of managing social media via their native platforms of scheduling tools, including running paid for sponsored ads.
- Experience and an understanding of PPC and SEO are desirable.
We will give you:
- A salary of £20,000 – £25,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
How to apply?
Apply via the MAPP website here.