Number of hours: 39 hours
Number of vacancies: 1
Store: Kurt Geiger
25 July 2022
We Are One. At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
As Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are always looking for the next generation of talent to join our business. The teams in our stores are the key drivers to our success and as a Manager you are responsible for orchestrating all aspects of the responsibilities needed to ensure the store continues to achieve over and above the ordinary.
You will be an inspirational leader, displaying excellent management skills along with identifying and nurturing talent to encourage career development and employee satisfaction. Excellent communication skills will allow you to embed and drive the Kurt Geiger DNA in the team, along with ensuring all back of house and operational procedures are adhered to.
We are driven, challenging and exhilarating so you must enjoy working to and exceeding KPI’s.
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Be a role model for your team and with your own service standards
- Ensure all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures are met and maintained
- Actively liaise, communicate and develop good relations with your team and Higher Management
- Maintain a high performance team through effective management of productivity, individual targets, employee relations and coaching on areas of development
- Manage and maintain staff scheduling and meet payroll budgets, remaining reactive to trading patterns.
- Protect the Kurt Geiger brands and ensure all team members meet personal presentation standards
- Ensure your store maintains excellent visual presentation which is consistent with company guidelines
- Embody the KG DNA of: Customer Focused, Brand Focused, SHINE, Driven & Inclusive
- Previous retail management experience
- Background with a fashion-forward footwear, accessory or fashion brand
- To be a customer service ambassador
- Proven ability to drive sales and team working to KPI’s
- To be immaculately presented and representative of our luxury/fashion forward brand in every way
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus structure
- Pension Scheme
- Gorgeous shoes each season
- Amazing employee discounts
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
How to apply?
Apply via the Kurt Geiger website here.
We Are One: For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism