Number of hours: 16 hours
Number of vacancies: 1
Store: Kurt Geiger
18 July 2022
We Are One. At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
Voted the UK’s coolest footwear brand by Vogue readers and currently Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are looking for dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We work hard at Kurt Geiger because we love what we do and strive to be the best in our industry; through amazing people, beautiful product, innovative designs and evolving store concepts.
- Ensure the customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for our brand with our personal presentation standards
- Maintain store visual standards
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be a customer service ambassador and enjoy working to KPI’s
- Competitive basic hourly rate
- Generous bonus structure
- Amazing employee discounts
- Fabulous shoes!
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognizes that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfill our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
How to apply?
Apply via the Kurt Geiger website here.
We Are One: For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism